3m power lead with cigarette lighter plug
1m detachable (screw on) rubber air hose
Metal valve fitting (screw on)
In-line pressure gauge
Three inflation adaptors stored in a Velcro pouch
Anti-vibration rubber feet
Voltage: DC 12V- 13.5V
Current Consumption : 10 amps
Flow Rate: 35 L/min (without loading)
Maximum pressure 150PSI
How to Use
1. To achieve optimal performance when operating the air compressor, your vehicle’s engine should be running
2. Plug the compressor’s power cord into the cigarette lighter socket or the battery of your vehicle. Screw the air hose‘s brass valve tip directly onto the tyre’s air valve.
3. Turn the compressor ON – begin to inflate the tyre
4. When pressure gauge reaches the desired pressure (normal tyre pressure is 28-35psi), switch the unit OFF and remove the air hose from the valve.
Precautions on use:
1. Allow sufficient cooling time before storing
2. No oiling is required as all parts are lifetime lubricated
3. To avoid exhausting the car battery, please have the engine running while using the air compressor
4. Please ensure that the power switch is in the OFF position when not in use
For All Other Inflatable Objects Including Bicycles tyres, Rafts, Air Beds, and Sport Balls:
1. Start your vehicle‘s engine, then plug the compressor‘s power cord into the cigarette lighter or the battery
2. Nozzles are provided to fit the inflatable objects. Simply screw the appropriate nozzle into the brass tip of the air hose.
3. Attach the appropriate nozzle to the inflatable object and turn the compressor on. Turn the compressor off when the object is inflated to the desired firmness or pressure.