- Not a toxic chemical or poison
- Built in night light
- Designed to work through electrical wiring
- Household / Residential use only
- Drive Rodents & Roaches out of your home
- Riddex Rodent Repelling Aid includes a built in night light and LED indicator lights
- Riddex Rodent Repelling Aid YOUR HOME OF RATS, MICE, & ROACHES!
Rated Voltage: 110V-230V
Frequency: 50 – 60 Hz
Instruction manual included
Working indicator light
LED night light
How does it work?
The Riddex Rodent Repelling Aid actually changes the normal field around your wiring, creating an environment that aids in the control of pests. One unit takes care of a normal sized home, approximately 2000 square feet. Use two units if the house is more than one story.
Safe Around Household Pets.
The Riddex Rodent Repelling Aid is safe for most household pets, except for hamsters, gerbils and other rodent pets. Help control unwanted pests safely, quickly and effectively with the Riddex Rodent Repelling Aid. Order yours today. There are no irritating pesticides or fumes. Simply plug this electronic unit into a standard electrical outlet and watch it help drive out pesky pests from your home, in as little as two – three weeks!
A single Riddex Plus unit covers an entire level of a typical home. And, it`s safe for children, pets, and electronics. Laboratory tests have proven that Riddex Plus REALLY WORKS!